Sunday 11 October 2015

A change in direction

As you may have noticed, I haven’t been posting much these days. A lack of time is partly the problem. I have several half-finished articles about TV that I had planned on posting, but then never got a chance to finish them and finally it felt like the moment had passed and I couldn’t be bothered.

However, my interest in Japanese culture hasn’t waned, but it has shifted from dramas to a wider range of subjects. As such, I’m going to try writing about these as well as dramas and hopefully this’ll mean this blog won’t lie unloved and abandoned for much longer.

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I'm pretty bad at leaving comments but I do look forward to reading your blog so that's great to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Very kind.

    ReplyDelete