Thursday 9 December 2010

Still watching: We Got Married


After a recent bout of food poisoning (it was the home-baked bread, I think) I found myself stuck in bed and feeling pretty sorry for myself. Once I was feeling well enough to focus on words without getting a headache, I decided to watch some more episodes of We Got Married since it was inoffensive and lightweight and I didn’t have the strength for anything more demanding.

There are several different couples under the "we got married" brand name, but so far I’m only watching Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun. It’s one of the most artificial pieces of television I’ve seen, but if you can get over the repetitive editing, canned laughter and captions, it’s an entertaining and somewhat addictive show. They make a lovely couple, and the cynical comments from the presenters add to the enjoyment.



Being ill, my sleep patterns had gone haywire so it was quite a nice piece of synchronicity when I was watching at 3 o’clock in the morning and there was an episode with them taking an overnight train and trying to stay awake so they can see the sunrise. I knew exactly how they felt.

1 comment:

  1. ohh.. look the faces of snsd before surgery.. haha.. i think there was a show that ueno juri was a guest which until now i still watched it over and over. but im sure you have seen it.

    ReplyDelete