Thursday 28 October 2010

Going cold turkey from d-addicts

Hmmm, when I click on my link to d-addicts, instead of the usual forums, all I see is smartly dressed woman and a list of links about drug rehab. It tells me that the domain name wasn't updated. So all that's left is for me to sit tight and wait. At least it'll give people a chance to cool off and appreciate it a little more. I kept noticing people on the Subtitles forum getting more and more impatient recently.

Tsk. Kids, eh? They don't know how lucky they are.

EDIT: According to this thread on Jdorama, the domain has been renewed, and all that needs to happen is for stuff to be updated. Phew.

Jeez, and if that isn't enough, I can't navigate around the No Many More site without it transferring me to some site about watching TV from China. What the hell's going on out there?

So, I guess that leaves Silent Regrets, if you really need your J-drama hit. And, hey! Look, they've put Camouflage up! So it's not all bad news...

UPDATE: It's back.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're right!

    What am I gonna do without SPEC 2?? xD and my dose of Ryo Kase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit worried that some cyber-squatters might swoop in and get the domain, but it seems to be sorted now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh, finally can access. Fans in LJ were wondering the same thing. Luckily, some of them said they had gotten the website on their browsers, so people stopped going crazy.

    D-addicts - so fitting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not wrong! I'm surfing the net from my mum's this weekend and, even though I can't download anything, I still checked on the d-addicts site to see what was new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try jdramazone.com

    ReplyDelete